Last Updated: 27, October 2020
Clox Digital believes in helping its customers as much as possible, and has a considerate refund policy. We, as a merchant, provide a service that comes in the form of services. As such, our offering is not a tangible product that can be returned for a refund. It can be used immediately upon receipt; there is no product to return.
- Clox Digital undertakes Web design/development projects under the scope of Milestones that dictate the direction / road-map followed by the project.
- Since Clox Digital and the Clientele realize that there is work involved in achieving every milestone of the project and completion of every module, a refund would not be possible for the work already completed.
- Clox Digital makes sure that in case of a project termination on a mutual basis, the client has control of all the work done till the date of termination and the money, if paid for further development, is returned.
- Development Services and SEO services – if the services required by you are T&M (Time & Material) based services, these are non-refundable.
- Hosting fees, Digital Marketing service fees and all service fees charged, unless otherwise specified, are non-refundable for the term / service / product paid for by the Client.
You may submit your cancellation requests by e-mail. Your request will not be considered valid until you receive confirmation from Us.
We take a minimum of 1 week to process the cancellation request.
Cancellation of project is based on service level agreement, as agreed with you while starting the project.
Once project is released for beta delivery, cannot be canceled.
In event of cancellation of project mutually decided between you & Clox Digital, you have to pay for efforts invested in project up to date of cancellation.
Source Code, Design or any other material related to project will not be delivered if payment is not settled.